Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful



Nay stands guard and should anyone approach she WILL BARK and there's nothing you can do about it!  She looks for passers-by, wild animals, and maybe a leaf or two being blow across the yard.  All it takes is one distraction though, maybe a snack from a human that will draw her away. 

Sometimes your life doesn't change, but your perspective does.......  You are looking at the same life, the same situation, the same problem and yet you are looking with different eyes.  

Sometimes our vision becomes blurred while our flesh induces anxiety and worry.  We see a problem that is exaggerated by our imaginations.  We don't think on things that are "true, just, lovely or of good report" but we think on possibilities that may not even happen.

Today I am thankful for God changing my perspective on life.  Life is not without it's trials and sometimes I am like Nay on the edge of my property staring down any problem that might come my way.  I thank God though that He has given me a perspective that reminds me of His goodness and His care.

Today, I am THANKFUL.



No comments: