Saturday, February 5, 2011

Good Morning!!

I had all kinds of blog ideas the last few weeks but I could not resist sharing with you Zeke and Naomi's new habit.  This week, each morning, they have decided to be the "see the neighborhood off" committee.  Yes, every single car that leaves our culdesac, every car that they can see from our back windows, and every child to ride the school bus....they say good bye to each morning.  When does this begin?  Well, let's see, on Monday morning it started around 5:15 a.m.   

If we could only face each morning with the same excitement and vigor.  Some of you may have that sunshine feeling as you pop out of bed each morning to giggle and smile as you face the day, but me....oh no....I drag myself out of bed, half-blind, slipping in my contacts, and slowly but surely drudging forward.   Now, in the evening it is a whole other story.  I am WIDE awake! 

 Be excited, each day God gives you is a new day.  Watch for the blessings and know them when you see them.  I am one to usually not notice because I'm too busy "doing".  I want to be like my own labs when they see the neighbors leaving each morning....seeing the blessings and rejoicing in them.

No comments: