Monday, August 11, 2008

Wiggling Through Tight Places


This weekend Zeke saw Naomi running through the yard and decided he wanted to play too! I guess he forgot about the stairs....he decided to squeeze through the deck posts. It was quite a sight! He got just about all the way through when his little bottom got wedged between two posts. He wiggled and wiggled and wiggled....I had socks on and was trying to decide what I needed to do in those brief 5 seconds! Wet grass, stuck dog....poo in yard...hmmm....I really thought he'd get smart and back out but once he was hanging by his little bottom he had no choice but to force his way through the tight place. SQUEEZE he did!!! I figure if you really want to get to where you want to go, you WILL squeeze your way through!
It really made me think of how I get stuck in tight places sometimes and often I won't try to wiggle my way through but instead, if I were a pup, I'd stay stuck and whine!! I think if I can "do all things through Christ" then maybe I wouldn't stay stuck and whine, but instead I'd wiggle through the tight places!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute little fella!