Thursday, August 14, 2008

I want to be Like Brutus!

Brutus Cassius....the little wizard. Well, I thought that 's what Tina was calling him. Brutus had a problem of potty in the house. I think Zeke got wind of it and decided that he would have a potty problem too!
I do love my little chocolate but I am sure he's pottied in every inch of my kitchen floor. (I do think positively, at least it's not the carpet!) I think he wants to be just like Brutus.
I can only hope he will continue to follow in Brutie's footsteps and finally get the "potty thing" down.
I hope he imitates Brutie's good traits....loving on me, puppy kisses.....
Why do we like to imitate bad habits? I wish I could have everyone's good habits in life. I would be very organized, very skinny, very healthy....I would run marathons for a hobby. I would write my grandmother on a regular basis. I would be more generous to people. My prayers would be "effective" and "fervent"!
I think though that God just wants my best, and if I give that, and do so heartily then I've done my part.
I do know, if....(actually when)....Zeke stops pottying in the house.....I will give him lots of little blessings!

No comments: